Women in Business - 2017
You are invited to join us.
The 2017 Women in Business 'Rotating Roundtables' is a program series and network platform designed to inspire and empower women, as well as support relationship building among professional women.
Women in Business Vision Statement
Connecting women, developing leaders, creating value.
Members and general public from the Flint Hills region are welcome to attend.
When & Where:
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Liquid Art Winery & Estate, 1745 Wildcat Creek Rd.
11:00-11:30 am Registration, Networking and Vist with Table Exhibitors
11:30 am Lunch buffet opens
11:45 am–1:00 pm Rotating Roundtables
Members $25 ~ General Public $30
Pre event registration is highly encouraged.
2017 Women in Business Calendar
Tuesday, January 31
- Topic: Embracing Change
- 'My Story' presented by Kelly Loub, Little Apple Brewing Company
- To register for the January 31 event, click here
- Registration, cancellation and refund deadline is January 24
- Topic: Women’s Health Issues
- 'My Story' presented by Kari McCune, Christian & Associates Real Estate
- Topic: Effectively Communicating Your Message
- 'My Story' presented by Gabriela Vega, Vega Acosta Law Firm, Chtd.
- Topic: Negotiating in the Workplace
- 'My Story' presented by Marcia Rozell, Manhattan-Ogden USD 383 Board of Education
Sponsorship OpportunitiesTo learn more about marketing your business or organization through a sponsorship, contact the Membership Division at 785-776-8829. To review a sponsorship outline, click here.
Questions or inquiries?
Contact the Membership Division at 785-776-8829.