Meetings are held the third Wednesday of each month at 8:03 am
The purpose of the Diplomat Committee is to help new members form a connection with the Chamber by a first year mentoring process.
Establish and understanding with members and prospective members on how the Diplomats can assist them in becoming connected, active and satisfied Chamber members by:
- Conduct personal visits with new members
- Maintain contact by inviting and informing new members of Chamber events and important news
- Welcome new members to various Chamber functions
- Reinforce the value of a Chamber membership
- Assess the cause of any dissatisfaction
Benefits to Members
Through the Chamber Diplomats, new member businesses:
- Forge beneficial business relationships
- Receive invitations to exclusive new member events
- Receive a greater understanding of the structure, purpose, benefits, and achievements of the Chamber
Contact Sharla Meisenheimer via email for more information.