2019 Leadership Manhattan Class photo, first-day sessions.
Nominations for the 2020 Class are now open. If you would like additional information please join us for informational sessions on October 7 at noon and 5:30 pm.
Applications for the 2020 Class are due Monday, October 28 by 5:00 pm.
Contact Sharla Meisenheimer for more information.
- Identify potential business and community leaders, motivate them to become part of Leadership Manhattan
- Provide these leaders with an awareness of the issues and opportunities facing the community
- Expand and sharpen leadership skills and techniques
- Facilitate ongoing communication and engagement among emerging and established leaders within the community
- Encourage these trained and informed leaders to increase their involvement in local community affairs by matching skills and interests to existing goals
- Increased source of quality leaders for the Manhattan area
- Access to quality leadership training program that benefits participants, their employers and community
- Assist potential leaders to develop, match their skills and interests with needs of the community
- Improved communications network among civic, business, social and educational leaders
- Leadership base with broadened perspective to more effectively guide the community into its future
Leadership Manhattan 2020 Class Schedule
State Government - Topeka
February 5 and 6
Civic Engagement - Community Awareness
Development and Industry
|Graduation Luncheon||First week of May|