Coffee Break Tuesday
The Chamber's newest connecting event, Coffee Break Tuesday is a chance to take a mid-morning break and grab some coffee with your fellow Chamber members. This event is held once a week from 9:30 - 10:30 every Tuesday and is hosted at member businesses. Each business will have coffee and a breakfast item.
The Village Geek, 105 N. 3rd Street
Additional dates will be added as hosts are confirmed.
- February 12 - Advanced Property Management, Inc. & Framework LLC, 240 Levee Dr. Ste. 1A & 2
- February 19 - Ascension Via Christi Clinic, 222 N 6th Street
- March 5 - Four Points by Sheraton; 530 Richards Dr.
- March 12 - Manhattan Area Chamber of Commerce, 501 Poyntz Ave.
- March 19 - Strecker Nelson West Gallery; 406-1/2 Poyntz Ave.
- March 26 - Schultz Construction, 4345 Rory Circle
- April 2 - Country Stampede, 2044 Tuttle Creek Blvd.
- April 9 - Blueville Nursery, Inc., 4539 Anderson Ave.
- April 16 - Sunset Cottage; 727 Sunset Ave.
- April 23 - Capitol Federal Bank, 1404 Poyntz Ave.
- April 30 - Flint Hills Area Builders Association, 216 S. 4th St.
- May 7 - The Fellow, 1125 Westport Dr.
- May 14 - Ascension Via Christi, 1823 College Ave./ Bella Ristorante cafeteria
- May 21 - Village Geek, 105 N 3rd St, Manhattan,
- May 28 - Panera, 315 Southwind Place
- June 4 - Hampton Inn By Hilton, 501 East Poyntz Ave.
- June 11 - Heartland Granite & Quartz, 8989 Green Valley Dr.
- July 16 - Oral Surgery Kansas, 2004 Clock Tower Place, Ste. 130
- July 30 - Meritrust Credit Union; 104 McCall Road
- August 6 - K-State Super Store; 519 McCall Road
- August 27 - AIB International at Flint Hills Discovery Center
- September 10 - IronClad Coworking, 407 Poyntz Ave.
- September 17 - Flint Hills Christian School; 3905 Green Valley Road
- October 1 - Prairiewood's StoneHouse, 5020 Anderson Ave.
- October 8 - ESB Financial, 224 East Poyntz Ave.
- October 29- Anderson Knight Architects; 2505 Anderson Avenue, Suite 201
- November 5 - Furnish by AsterHouse Design, 7300 Anderson Ave.
- November 26 - Manhattan Area Chamber of Commerce, 501 Poyntz Ave.
- December 3 - Boys and Girls Club of Manhattan, 220 South 5th St.
- December 10 - The Manhattan Arts Center, 1520 Poyntz Ave.