15 Under 40 Recognition Program
3The 15 Under 40 program selects 15 nominees each year to honor and recognize the accomplishments of outstanding young professionals who make a positive impact in the community and excel in their industry. These exemplary leaders help pave the way for the future through commitment to business and innovation, community involvement or personal and professional development to make the Manhattan area a great place to live and work.
A selection committee of respected business and community leaders will review and verify eligibility of the submitted nominations. Only nomination forms submitted in the designated nomination period will be considered. Nominees must be over the age of 18 and under the age of 40 as of November 30, 2022.
October 23, 2023 – Nominations Open
November 30, 2023 – Nominations Close
January 2024 – 15 Under 40 event
- Nominees must be over the age of 18 and under the age of 40 as of November 30, 2023
- Nominees must live and be employed in the greater Manhattan region
- Nominees should exhibit qualities expressed in the 15 Under 40 criteria: up-and-coming star in their profession, leadership and community service
- There is no limit to the number of entries each firm or person can submit and there is no entry fee
- The number of nominations a person receives has no impact on the selection process
The 2023 winners were:
You can find the press release here.