Business After Hours
Business After Hours is the Chamber's signature networking event. Hosted monthly at different member businesses. Business After Hours attracts diverse groups of business professionals.
Monthly Attendance Donations
- $10 if preregistered and prepaid by noon (day of event)
- $15 walk-ins; pay at door or invoiced
- $15 non-members
Pre-Pay for 10 Entries to Business After Hours
Passports entitle the bearer to 10 admissions into popular Business After Hours events. Purchase at the Chamber office for $65. Pre-registration requested for head-count purposes. Present your passport at registration table upon check-in.
Passports are transferable; if lost or stolen they are non-replaceable.
Contact the Chamber 785-776-8829 for more details.
- New to Business After Hours?
- New member to the Manhattan Area Chamber of Commerce?
- Would you like to make new contacts and meet other Chamber members?
- Concierge details.
Contact Samantha Ellison if your company is interested in hosting a future Business After Hours event.
2023 Business After Hours
- February 8 - Hosted by WTC
- March 8 - Hosted by Manhattan Area Technical College, BBN Architects and BHS Construction
- April 12 - Hosted by Dierks Law Firm and Manhattan Brewing Co., held at Manhattan Brewing Company
- May 10 - Hosted by Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center, held at Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center
- June 14 - Hosted by Kaw Valley Rodeo, RC McGraws, and Q103.5, held at RCMcGraws
- July 12 - Hosted by Ascension Via Christi Hospital Manhattan, held at Ascension Via Christi Hospital Manhattan
- August - No Business After Hours this month
- September 13 - Hosted by McCain Auditorium, held at McCain Auditorium
- October 11 - Hosted by Fox Home Innovations
- November 8 - Hosted by Stormont Vail Health, register for Business After Hours at Stormont Vail Health
- December 13 - Hosted by Briggs Auto, register for Business After Hours at Briggs Auto