Business After Hours
Business After Hours is the Chamber's signature networking event. Hosted monthly at different member businesses. Business After Hours attracts diverse groups of business professionals.
Monthly Attendance Donations
- $10 if preregistered and prepaid by noon (day of event)
- $15 walk-ins; pay at door or invoiced
- $15 non-members
Pre-Pay for 12 Entries to Business After Hours
Passports entitle the bearer to 12 admissions into popular Business After Hours events. Purchase at the Chamber office for $65. Pre-registration requested for head-count purposes. Present your passport at registration table upon check-in.
Passports are transferable; if lost or stolen they are non-replaceable.
Contact the Chamber 785-776-8829 for more details.
- New to Business After Hours?
- New member to the Manhattan Area Chamber of Commerce?
- Would you like to make new contacts and meet other Chamber members?
- Concierge details.
Contact Samantha Ellison if your company is interested in hosting a future Business After Hours event.
2021 Business After Hours
- May 12 - Manhattan Country Club
- June 9 - Kaw Valley Rodeo, B104.7, and RC McGraws/Blue Hills Room
- July 14 - Varney and Associates, CPAs, LLC
- August - No Business After Hours this month
- September 8 - Meadowlark
- October 13 - K-State Athletics
- November 10 - BHS Construction
- December 8 - Briggs Auto Group