In case you missed it, nominations are open for the 2022 business awards. This year's event is set for Sept. 10 at the Manhattan Conference Center. You can find the information here.
We have added a new award this year for "Business of the Year". This award will be presented to a business that exemplifies the best character including community involvement, business leadership and financial performance.
This award is added to the five already in place. Those include:
- Cornerstone Award - Lifetime achievement.
- Small Business of the Year - Successful business with under 15 employees.
- Women/Minority Owned Business - An outstanding business with 50-percent or more ownership by a woman or minority.
- Tourism/Hospitality - Business that has contributed to the region's tourism industry.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - An entrepreneur that has shown great character and spirit in the promotion of entrepreneurial endeavors.
This is the third year for the awards event and is a great opportunity to celebrate the best of business throughout Manhattan. Please take time to nominate someone you think is worthy and plan to attend this year's event.